- - Our paper on zero-index bound states in the continuum was published in Physical Review Letters
- - Our paper on the inverse design of nonlinear optical devices was published in ACS Photonics
- - My paper “Dual-Carrier Floquet Circulator with Time-Modulated Optical Resonators” was published in ACS Photonics
- - The next chapter begins! I am now a postdoc at Stanford in Shanhui Fan’s group
- - I successfully defended my PhD!
My research interests are mainly in optics and nanophotonics, particularly for information and signal processing. During my PhD, I worked on projects spanning microwave, terahertz, and optical frequency ranges. I am excited by the boundaries between optics, mechanics, acoustics, and other physics. I enjoy developing software and modeling frameworks for exploring new physics and devices in these areas.